Sid Bibby Turf & Landscaping
Control Measures – COVID-19
What we are doing to help us and you.
Adhering to CLC – Site Operation Procedures – Version 3
- Employees to arrive at our yard in own transport (public transport avoided at all costs)
- Staggered start times at our office.
- Contactless thermometer used by managers to check employee’s temperature each morning.
- Employees to use their own pens for signing in on site.
- Social distancing guidelines to be always followed.
- Each member of staff will be equipped with a face shield/ masks to be worn if necessary (i.e. Site induction with site manager).
- No more than 2x people to sign in at one time.
- Staff Toilets to be wiped after use. *Please note our toilets are not open to the public at present*
- Weekly health and wellbeing checked with employees.
- Regularly clean touch points, e.g. Door handles, surfaces, clocking in fob.
- Drinks not to be accepted from customers.
- Breaks to be had in vehicles alone.
- Vehicles to be cleaned daily. Hand wipes and sanitizer to be used regularly.
- Work gloves to be worn always whilst working.